lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

weekend

we had a good weekend. slept in, argued, made love, watched vcds, late brunches, massage and later dinner and drinks with friends.

he's much chirpier now although still a little blue. but i'm trying my best.

i go back to singapore for 10 days this day after tomorrow. we bought two peking ducks from carrefour for my folks. it's kinda strange and it took me a long time before i finally decided to take the chance to give it a shot. i hope it doesnt taste too bad.

i'm excited about home now - can't wait to see my nephews, my parents, my bro and all my friends. but i'm also quite scared about a confrontation with mum and dad about my decision to stay in china. how do i tell them that i'd never felt this much contentment in such a long time?

it's hard to explain how grateful i am with things at the moment. i've got fantastic colleagues, friends who have incredible courage, and a loving boyfriend who's always happy to cook for me. what more can i ask for?

dinner's ready :)

No hay comentarios: