lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

homecoming

now that joa and i are officially an item, i somehow find it odd to discuss the intimate details of our sex life on my blog. but last night was amazing. truly, wonderfully just beautiful lovemaking.

outside the window was chilly but our bed was warm and the light was soft. it was nice to have our bodies close together, he in me and just looking gently into each others eyes. i said to him this was the most idyllic condition to conceive a child. and he smiled.

i'm finally getting excited about heading home. since i dun have to get to the airport till 2pm, i've plans to cook joa a wholesome breakfast (maybe french toast with fruits), and go for a quick shopping dash for a gift for a cousin who lent me her coat for the winter before heading home to pack.

i've just prepared my visa lodgement forms, went to the bank to apply to retrieve my forgotten pin number, paid the fine, and am doing up my checklist for things to do and bring back from singapore.

things to do:
  1. a good facial
  2. a visit to the dentist
  3. collect my paycheque
  4. eat yum cha at crystal jade
  5. play with aden as much as i can
  6. go shopping
  7. have gelare waffle at least 3 times
  8. catch up with chums and say goodbye
  9. a visit to my gynae
  10. a vist to my counsellor

that should take up 10 days.

No hay comentarios: