sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

aahh... :)

it's my third day back home and it doesn't feel like a drag. although the weather and certain rude singaporeans piss me off, but it's been fantastic meeting up with friends, going shopping at my usual hunts, and being with family.

had a big breakfast with Lorraine this morn and she was telling me about her latest crush (a complete loser), went shopping (bought a yellow top and a pair of black pumps), headed home had phone chat with Joa (oh, miss him so much), took a long nap (thank god for air-con), and just sat down in the nice corner of the house with a home-baked apple pie (mum's the best) that overlooks the garden (where my dad was mowing the lawn). And it struck me, geez, i'm HOME!

it's been ten weeks but home already feels foreign. i miss beijing madly but i love the company of my family and friends.

yesterday Z accompanied me to a hair salon for a hair makeover and we were gossiping and bitching about everyone we knew. it was fun and i really missed that.

i'm heading to see my nephews now before i go for a run in changi. wonderful life - i wish joa was here.

missing you, baby!

No hay comentarios: