miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

singapore holiday!

life in singapore hasn't changed a bit. time flies and there's always no enough time to finish all the things u've set out to do.

today is my last day at home. i've got a new visa, a new hairdo, new clothes, new shoes, a new bag, and replenished my cosmetics and medication. said my goodbyes, told everyone how incredibly contented i am with life now, and most of all, i'm definitely ready to head home to joa and start a whole new chapter in beijing.

i also met up with old friends, had most of my favourite foods (except gelare waffles and chilli mee pok dry) and on one ocassion ran into my biggest crush of all time. he (infamous bernard choi, some of u wd know), still had this arrogance about him as if i'm still in love with him. and so the story ends there. i said 'hi and what a coincidence' but obviously he took little notice so i left without saying goodbye.

my four little nephews are little boys already. it's amazing how they've grown in just 13 weeks. so i cuddled them as much as i could and each time i felt a tad sad that i won't be able to rock them on my lap when i next see them. they make my heart glad. so happy, the little children.

this trip was a wonderful closure to my troubled past. everyone i've met said i was glowing impossibly. i think it's just my eye makeup. but i am radiating in my heart. shopping was quite a torture becos i know i can no longer afford the luxury of buying anything that catches my eye. nonetheless i still spent a fortune on unnecessary clothings and other items.

i miss joa terribly now. it's lonely to wake up without him even though i get to turn on the music loudly but i wish he was here so i can give him a bite on the nose.

No hay comentarios: