domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

happy 28th birthday

from now on, i have a new someone to celebrate my birthday with. just in the morning, i'd reminised about how i'd spent my 27th. a cosy dinner with a few closest friends at an american restaurant in jianwai soho.

we didn't do much on the day itself. just went shopping in the day, and in the evening, Dad brought us out for crabs. loved the salted egg one.

presents this year: a new mobile phone from joa, earrings, a new mascara (this time it's turqoise colour), and a eyeliner crayon from my bestest girlfriends; and from myself, my very first kate spade (a leather 'bucket' bag)!

not missing out of course, one of my favourite gift from God - my little monster boy :)

1 comentario:

chrislee dijo...

Awww =)
I haven't got round to taking you out for your b'day meal! When when? :D