jueves, 6 de agosto de 2009

Everyday Men Style

Have I ever bragged about being married to one of the best dressed dude I've ever known? I'm sure you must have heard about me going on about how vain Joa is. About his hair, his weight, his complexion. Like his hair: omg, after each haircut, he'll spend the rest of the day looking in the mirror and asking me if it looks ok. And his complexion: whenever he spots a zit, he'd never be too embarrassed to walk around with a thick wad of pimple gel on it. His weight: I shan't have to repeat how often in a day does he look into the mirror to make sure the love handles are in check.

anyway. what i'm trying to say is, he's set up a blog about addressing the everyday men's style. covering hair, complexion, dressing, and shoes issue. becos he is disgusted about my stand on designer goods hold better quality thus their price, he's out to prove that economical clothes labels can still make a charmer out of every person. so here it is, my darling's very first business venture. i hope you'd all help spread the word around and get all the guys to tune in. tell them it has really good fashion tips that could revolutionise their romantic life without costing an expensive makeover.

Joa's http://EverydayMenStyle.blogspot.com!

No hay comentarios: