viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Pop! Goes the question

a huge bouquet of flowers had arrived for me at about 5pm. it was accompanied with a postcard which joa had written a lovely message. in it, he said if i was willing to "have him", then would i go to my office lobby so he could ask me "the most important question".

i went down but i cdn't find him. so i went up again and just as i'd reached my desk, he'd rang me and said i'd just walked by him. he was at the door. we went to a secluded stairway where he got down on one knee and nervously posed the question.

he said the five roses in the bouquet represented 'No regrets'. my engagement ring was a gold ribbon lined with small diamonds. *smiles*

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh my god, congratulations on your engagement my dear! :) am very happy for you. :D - YY

Jasmine Lee dijo...

OH MY GOSH tats super duper sweet!
i am gonna bawl my eyes out...

jessiestars dijo...

Congrats!!!(^-^)

Anónimo dijo...

So romantic~!!!! No regrets!! That's so sweet...
Both of you are a match made in heaven!
~k