martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

our wedding

okay, i haven't got any pics yet. but soon, it'll come. everyone's been asking me how's married life. frankly, joa and i woke up the next morning feeling the same as ever. the day was like a good dream dreamed. it was exhausting, lots of rushing, and walking gingerly to avoid tripping over. my feet hurt, and i was over-conscious of my heavy make up and backward hairdo.

but overall, it was a wonderful day. everyone seemed to have enjoyed it, although we did notice a few troubled faces. but we wished we cd have sat around to entertain more. the ballroom was awfully crowded, excuse us. becos his dad had so many friends to invite! but it had been a nice cosy atmosphere and i liked it that it was so personal, at least we tried to make it be - hand-drawn portraits, dedications, and entertain wherever possible.

thanks to all who made it so lovely for us. it's an unforgettable experience. my family and my close chums, u all made it such a beautiful day :)

now that the gown fitting days are over, i'm happy to go back to being pregnant and not having to suck in my tummy. little J is about 15 weeks old and i must say it's a wonderful experience being pregnant.

we received some vouchers in an angpow and joa said i cd buy maternity clothes with it. omg, i can't imagine myself getting bigger. but it's a wonderful feeling feeling for my expanding belly in the middle of the nights and in the morning when i wake up.

joa's really envious and wish he knew wat it all felt like. it's an incredible experience, i tell ya! *winks*

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Sounds wonderful I can't wait till little J comes out then I can play with him... =P
~k