lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

hen's night

nothing naughty, just close chums over nice food and waffles. it was a quiet night though. didn't get much gossip going - since everyone we gossipped about were present!- and no sex talk since W wasn't too comfortable. we shopped for lingerie and i got two blue panties for the day :)
anyway, back to the previous post. joa and resolved it eventually. he gave me a dressing down for my overreaction. so we made up.
wedding is going on as planned on sunday. still need to confirm the itinerary, and the story montage. i have a zit on the right of my chin and i realised to my horror last night that my tummy is starting to show.
btw, little J is some 7 cm in length and now has a spine and a nose bridge. amazing! i can't wait till sunday gets over with so i can just relax and not worry about having to fit into the gowns.

1 comentario:

joachim dijo...

wah, my baby so sexy....

>: )