miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

me the painter

in face of tensions at home, i decided to stay the night at joa's home. it was just as well too since he'd needed help to paint our new room. together, we selected a light misty pink to coat over the existing slate blue. all in all, we put on about 2 coats, some parts requiring thicker application.
joa was completely exhausted since all i cd do was up to the highest i cd reach (he didnt allow me to stand on any chair). but after two hours, i felt a sharp pain in the back of my hips and actually lost my balance while squatting and fell on my bum. since then, it's been quite painful and have gotten worse now. i can't bend over, squat or sit for v long becos then it'll hurt so bad i can't straighten my legs.

our scanteak bed is arriving tmr and so is the Jewel Box mum bought me - actually, a dressing table with little drawers and compartments and has doors to close up like a jewel box. it's really pretty and i can't wait to put up all my make-up and accessories.

wedding haven't done list:
1. couple video
2. updated itinerary
3. church registration
4. dinner seating arrangement
5. love songs to play during dinner
6. tea ceremony car allocation
7. groom's gift
8. room and house decoration
9. march-in fanfare x2
10. buy new bedsheets & bolster
i'm sure there's so much more. i just can't think of what.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Definately much more to be done... *Shudders*

s dijo...

haha!