jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

feelings resolved

i kicked quite a fuss on tues nite and even though he felt i'd infringed his privacy by screening his emails, he still came and comforted me. we laid in bed and talked for about an hour with the lights turned off. nathan, my american mentor at work said something on our walk home (he lives on my street) that made me realise that even if i'd known all the unpleasant things that joa had kept from me, i'd still have made the same decision i did on that night at the beach.

we shared about spiritual revelations and visions from God. and on our walk to the gym, i felt our rs really ascended to the next level, like our communication and trust was up one more level. since then, he's been really sweet and i feel bad for being such a brat sometimes. like having him to coax me out of bed every morning and he having to admonish me for eating too much junk and 'dramatising' my life.

i don't know wat i'd do without him, seriously. he's going thru a rough patch at work and i'm dreading going for an overnight orientation camp tomorrow. then he's leaving for home for a week and i know i'm going to be so miserable without him.

No hay comentarios: