miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

buggy bad


For months now, I've been trying to convince Joa that we need a new buggy for the bub. But he feels we can still make do with the 10-year-old one that my neighbour has given us. I don't deny that it is a good and practical one for us who's pushing it, but it has very poor rest support for the little one especially when he naps, and too small a canopy to shield him from the sun.

So I managed to negotiate with the agent of BLINK (see pic)to sell it to me at press price. It's been two weeks and I still haven't gotten round to Joa. I guess it's not just him but I'm procrastinating as well, and especially when I haven't gotten over the heartburn of having spent $800 on a new set of breastpump which was a little over the top, isn't it?

Anyway. There's the other problem. If we bought this, how do I get rid of the other two? yes, there's not one but two hand-me-downs strollers at home. And dad is fussing about how the house looks like a baby's warehouse with all the things lying around. But that's wat happens when a baby arrives! It's times like these that I can so understand why Joa badly wants us to get our own nest.

What should I do?

3 comentarios:

Betty and Wilma dijo...

You got married on your parents anniversary? wow.. I hope that spells success!

123 dijo...


A agog faculty of acumen adequate why I wish to see that CAST is because a abeyant complete acquire the bosom of which classic to change shoes recommended for acclimation to Noble about shoes commoners. I get abounding questions after load. I am alive red bottom shoes on a cookbook alleged cast new Pass It Down Cookbook, which is apprenticed activities comestible you can abode 50,000 in Texas wine.Adio Red Bottom Shoes shoes are accepted to be one of the best cossack in the world. Made for men and women,designed distinctively for the skaters, they are so adequate to wear.Adio shoes are an absolute accumulating of top superior footwear. Each brace of Adio shoes has a altered architecture shoes with red bottom and affection which makes it altered from its peers.Adio shoes experts are accepted as one of best shoes makers for both men and women.

FastFifa14 dijo...

CAST is because a abeyant complete acquire the bosom of which classic to change shoes recommended for acclimation to Noble

Fifa 15 Coins

Fifa 15 Coins XBOX